Easter Bliss

Friday 16 September 2016

In House Birthday 2016

Another weekend is nearly here. I hope you have something nice planned. I shall be going to the craft show at Ally Pally on Saturday. Lots of fun with friends and crafty spending. A perfect way to spend the weekend.
I have lots of cards that I have made over the summer that I haven't shown you yet. Today is a card that I made for the wonderful craft shop where I teach mixed media. In House Crafts in Milford Haven. They recently celebrated their fifth birthday.

I used an image I've had for years and lots of mixed media techniques. The blue/green layers were created with sprays. For the peach layer I used a homemade coloured texture paste through a TH flourish stencil onto an acrylic painted background.

The image is from Sassy Studios and I coloured her with Copics before matting on to Kraft card. I then sprinkled on some Frantage.

The clock is a Marianne die. I coloured the card with DIs and added some sprays and gold Frantage. The hands have been gilded.

The birdcage die is from Spellbinders and was gilded after cutting and then randomly dabbed with paint. I made the flowers from painted card and dipped them, and the bead centres, in Frantage.

The sentiments were computer generated. Lastly, I coloured seam binding ribbon, tied a floppy bow and added a resin flower.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend. I'm really looking forward to mine.

20 comments:

  1. Replies

    1. Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
      Good Luck and hope to see you again

      Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


      Delete
  2. Beautiful creation. Love all the details especially those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andree this is a stunning card I just love everything about it. I will be going to Ally Pally on Sunday it is a shame we won't be able to meet. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Andree, great image and love the colours. The mixed media elements look stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love all the layers, embellies and the colours, Andree. Enjoy you trip to Ally Pally! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colour and detail Andree. Beautiful palette and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the image, die cuts and the design, lovely colours chosen, nice work. Well done.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, love the card design and die cuts!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Carla DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Andrée. I love the design and all of the beautiful die cuts. Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - I'm sure they were wowed by this!! Love your colours, image design and all the mixed media elements that have gone into this card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Stunning work as always Andree, I adore the colour scheme and wonderful layout too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a great eye catching card with the vibrant colours used, do like the flower embellishment, and the lady design is fab

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, such great colouring and texture. Thanks for joining us for our Cake challenge this week at Moving Along with the Times! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what fab colours these are. Lovely card, Andree

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card - love your design.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Helen x
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful make Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x